Club Ice Sessions
Are over for the year. We will let you know if we will be able to continue this in the winter/spring 2021
Thursdays 6:15-7:15 pm on the blue rink. Starting September 10. Ending December 17th. Cost $15.
CLASSES ARE NOW LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. PLEASE SIGN UP PRIOR TO THE THURSDAY CLASS!
Signup HERE. There are only a limited number of spots. Sign up early to secure your place. If you sign up, you will be invoiced. Participants will be invoiced electronically with a small processing fee. We are working to add group classes. Check your email for details in the coming weeks.
All participants will need to fill out the COVID-19 health form in order to participate. You can fill it out online on the day of, or in paper at the rink. Be sure to allow extra time if you plan to do it at the rink on Thursday nights.
Freestyle sessions are coordinated by EPIC (the facility) and not the skating club. EPIC’s freestyle program requires the skater to purchase a punch pass from the front desk. With the punch pass, you can buy as many visits at a time as you wish. Passes are sold in increments of $2.50 for 15 minutes of ice time each. If skaters do not have a punch pass, they can pay for each 15 minute session beforehand at the front desk by cash, check, or charge.
The goal of the punch pass program is to have every person who sets foot on the ice pay in advance. The skaters who purchased the punch passes will not have to check in at the front desk before they skate. Designated ice monitors monitor attendance, and visits will be deducted from the skaters’ passes for every 15 minutes as they skate. Any skater that has not purchased ice in advance via punch pass or single day admission will immediately be charged double for his/her ice time.
You can obtain a copy of the schedule of skate session times and off-ice conditioning class times at the front desk or via the link below.
Hello Freestyle participants,
As we reopen, you will notice some changes at EPIC and to the Freestyle program to accommodate guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when Freestyle sessions restart on Monday, June 8. All people entering the facility must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose (skaters on the ice are exempt from masks) and are asked to Please take note of the following.
- Facial masks that cover the nose and mouth are required when skaters are not on the ice
- Waivers must be signed; legal guardians must sign for skaters under the age of 18 years
- Skaters are asked to follow physical/social distancing guidelines at stay 7’ apart when possible
- Each Freestyle session will be 1 hour long, sessions cannot be pro-rated
- Participants are asked to arrive no more than 15 minutes before a session and leave within 15 minutes of the session ending
- Participants skating back-to-back sessions do not need to leave between sessions
- All spectators must remain upstairs in rink seating area and must maintain physical distancing of 7’
- Private lessons can resume Monday, June 15 when coaches are allowed to return
- All outstanding household balances must be paid prior to skating
- Cash will not be accepted until further notice
- Please stay home if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
Policy may change as guidelines from the state, county, and city evolve
Off Ice Classes:
Off ice contract-Suspended due to COVID-19. Look back from more information as the situation changes
Participants must fill out a paper contract form in order to register for conditioning classes; the form is included in the Freestyle & Off-Ice Schedule linked above. Please turn completed forms in to the EPIC front desk.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Christine West at (970) 416-2770 or firstname.lastname@example.org