Become a member of the Fort Collins Figure Skating Club (FCFSC) and enjoy several great benefits.
As a member of FCFSC, you automatically receive a full membership in U.S. Figure Skating (USFS) and will have the opportunity to:
- Compete in/attend USFS sanctioned events
- Compete and test on behalf of FCFSC and receive recognition (beyond that which USFS offers) for your efforts. Competition and testing achievements are recognized on an annual basis at the FCFSC banquet and awards ceremony
- Participate in on-ice and off-ice social events hosted by the club
- Improve your skills with free and reduced price club education sessions/workshops. We offer several on-ice and off-ice programs each membership year.
- Audition for a featured role in the Spring Spectacular Ice Show (provided the skater meets the qualifications set forth by the city)
- Receive event-based financial reimbursements to offset your competition/testing expenses after 1 full year of membership (provided the skater meets the volunteer and engagement requirements for financial distribution)
- Receive regular communication from the club regarding upcoming events and skating-related opportunities
- Attend the annual FCFSC awards banquet
- Receive nominations and nominate others for several prestigious awards that are presented at the awards banquet each yearHow to become a member: Visit the FCFSC Entryeeze Site to renew or purchase a FCFSC membership. Instructions and other information can be found under Resources and Forms in a document labeled “2015-16 Membership Packet.”
Questions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The FCFSC and USFS membership year is July 1 – June 30, and FCFSC offers various levels of membership. Please note that all levels entitle members to participate in social events, club ice, club education and will be on mailing lists for newsletters, seminars and receive club emails.
FULL HOME CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEES:(Membership year July 1 – June 30) (includes full benefits and responsibilities, see chart below)
Additional Benefits: USFS membership, SKATING magazine
Responsibilities: 20 volunteer hours are required for members in good standing. 30 volunteer hours are required of those households with more than one skating member.
Single Adult: $103
Introductory parent and one introductory junior $115 (only one parent and first time full membership)
Parent and one skating child: $145 (only one parent)
Each additional member (adult or child): $60
Professional membership (must be PSA member): $61
COLLEGIATE MEMBERSHIP FEES: This level of membership is designed for skaters who are currently college students at either a four year or a two year college. The membership lasts for four (4) years from the time of joining. This membership category is non‐renewable, so after the four years you must rejoin as a regular member. Collegiate members are eligible for testing, participation in club events, and USFS events. Collegiate members are not eligible for financial aid through Fort Collins Figure Skating Club. Proof of current status as a college student must be turned in with the membership form.
Single collegiate skater: $81
BASIC SKILLS MEMBERSHIP FEES: (Basic Skills membership year: July 1 – June 30) (Basic skills and Learn‐to‐Skate class members only). Eligible to participate in Basic Skills Events only. Not eligible for testing. No voting rights, cannot run for the Board and not eligible for Club awards or grants from the financial aid fund.) .
Skating child: $28
NON‐HOME CLUB/ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP FEES: (Must maintain good standing with U.S. Figure Skating)
Benefits: (see chart)
Home Club: $58
SUPPORTIVE MEMBERSHIP FEES: For supportive, non‐skating members of the Club. No additional benefits apply. No voting rights and cannot run for the Board.
Supportive member: $22